Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Ned posted:

More Cal Thomas!

Michelle Bachmann is attractive?
That piece is hilariously bad but Bachmann being attractive was one of the few things I basically agreed with. She has crazy eyes and a strong jaw but she is still way above average in the looks department.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I don't know why the Competitive Enterprise Institute needs more than one writer and maybe a couple research interns. It's the same 4 arguments (with the nouns switched as appropriate) every time.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
The best part of this, by far, is the title. I just imagine Friedman pensively rubbing his chin and typing out "Something’s Happening Here"

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Guilty posted:

Oh God, I never even thought of this. Thank you! Can you recommend me further reading? Seriously. This is probably basic economic stuff, but I'm not an economist, I'm a critical theorist, and currently doing an article on Postcolonialisms in the Postmodern, so this kind of stuff interests me
Pope Guilty may have been thinking of something else but to me the patron saint of this kind of thing is Slavoj Zizek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpAMbpQ8J7g

• Locked thread