Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detergent
Aug 7, 2006

WDE WDE WDE
I noticed in the soccer forum they had a cool thread about horrible soccer message board posts.

I figure a lot of yall visit sports sites that aren't SAS/TFF and see a lot of similar ignorance. Dump the really stupid poo poo you come across in here.

What this thread is:

Bad posts about college, pro, or even Canadian 'ball from football forums that aren't on Something Awful.com.

Basically, similar to Something Awful's Weekend Web, but just football posts.

Any branch of Rivals, 247, or any small, team specific site is full of this kind of poo poo. Also applicable, the comments section on sports articles on newspaper sites, Facebook arguments about football (blur out names) and horrible political chat from football sites. Just basically anything from a football forum that exemplifies the contempt you feel for so many of your fellow fans of the game.

Here's a couple to get started from al.com, a co-operative website from all the newspapers in the Great State of Alabama. Maybe the ripest tree for this poo poo

Bama Blackie posted:

June 01, 2011 at 5:57PM

if the president vote for the 25 limit after there coaches say no then slive playing his games need to go and they don't to say a word to a coach thast loses it the president won't to play games let them COACH MOST DO A BAD JOB AS PRESIDENT AND AS FOR AS THAT TO FACED FLORIDA PRESIDENT WHY HAS HE NOT SAD A WORD ABOUT THE PLAYER THAT FLORIDA HAD THAT WENT TO JAIL GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM AND KEEP YOUR PLAYER OUT OF JAIL AND WILL SOME BODY TELL SLIVE THE SEC IS NOT HIS SAND BOX HE KEEP HIS JOB AS LONG AS THE FAN WONT HIM AND THE PRESIDENT HAS THERE JOB AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE WON'T THEM THE FLORIDA PRESIDENT IS TWO FACED LET FLORIDA START LOSING HE BE FIRING THE COACH

bnbama posted:

FACT. the coastal south just has better, more athletic negros than the rest of the country. and now they realize it too and want to cut our limit on them even more. how Nick can get them to go to class and pass tests is beyond me but he dont make the big bucks for nothing.

okay go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Courtesy of caste football (where else would I have gotten this from?)

quote:

Of course this jerk off lists the only 3 small White players recently associated with the Jets. The correct assumption is that despite all stereotypes, these men possessed such extraordinay athleticism that they could not be denied. Woodhead, Leonhard and McKnight possess amazing measurable strength, speed, quickness and explosiveness. They are multi-sport talents at the highest level. It's a drat shame that so few dwf's can appreciate the reality of White athleticism.

THE REALITY OF WHITE ATHLETICISM!

I'd love to live in a world where Jim Leonhard had amazing measurables, because he'd probably be a much better safety.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

From the most popular forum in world........Facebook!

Via the Redskins fan page posting an article about the O-line:

quote:

Bravo...I'm sure the idiots here have tried to say how bad the line was.

They were actually top 10 in rushes of 10+ yards to the left and right last year. The only weak rushing area was up the middle and there's enough in place to replace Rabach soon.

The pass protection was much better once Groundball McNabb got benched for a quarterback with an actual human brain.
Rex Grossman was sacked 9 times in the 3 games he started.

Here's one from a guy who posts consistently on Skins page stories, and yes he posts these in all caps:

quote:

SKINS HAVE TO STABILIZE THE OFFENSIVE LINE WITH QUALITY BEEF ZACH HURD,CARL JOHNSON,JOHN BENDER, SKINS HAVE TO OPEN DOORS FOR FA NON DRAFTED 2011 COLLEGE PLAYERS GET ANOTHER OT,GUARD & CENTER START BUILDING A OFFENSIVE LINE IN 2011 TO LATER BRING ANDREW LUCK IN 2012 DRAFT ! POSSIBLY GET THE CENTER FROM USC OR MISSOURI !

Cash Monet fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jun 4, 2011

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
From our friends at Caste Football

quote:

So, a couple of trained baboons fling their poo (metaphorically speaking) on a football program and a white man loses both his job and his reputation.

If, by any chance (even if it's just accidental), any actual college football coaches happen to be reading this site, is the truth starting to sink in yet? Have you figured it out?
These creatures are not your "family". They don't care about you or your football team. At best, you are a stepping stone for them to "get dat green". At worst, you are an obstacle to their self-gratification, and they would happily cut your throat and rape your wife and daughter to achieve their goals.
Since each team only has a 0.8% chance to win the national championship, what exactly are you getting for filling your program with this jungle trash? What kind of havoc are you wreaking on the student body of your school? What kind of damage are you doing to the town in which your school resides? Most of these sub-humans don't end up in the NFL. They get released upon the general population with no education and no thought in their heads other than how the white man screwed up their chance at being a pro.

:suicide:

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Wow. I thought the "poor oppression of white athletes" post I quoted was pretty bad but this is a whole other level. Holy poo poo. :stare:

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

You could make a contest rewarding someone who actually found an intelligent comment at Caste Football. It would also be a great honeypot for taking out a bunch of closet racists.

On topic: Barry Sanders' father died earlier this week. A poster on Pride of Detroit feels this is the right time to get something off his chest:

quote:

Actually yeah, this is the place for it.

Call me insensitive if you want but he lived to a ripe old age of 74, he had a lot to do with Barry retiring early, and It’s not like Barry himself is going to read these. and even if he does, I’m still sore at how his old man had to have his say on a lot about Barry’s retiring. . .In case you were not around it burned a lot of bridges the way Sr. kept dangling a lot of fans around with all the comments he made back then about how he acted like he alone could bring barry back, and then because he couldn’t force Ford Sr. to buckle to his will he made it sound back then that he talked Barry into actually retiring. So yeah I still have many issues and now he is gone, so a comment like that is and should be expected.

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
Just click my post history

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Anals of History posted:

You could make a contest rewarding someone who actually found an intelligent comment at Caste Football. It would also be a great honeypot for taking out a bunch of closet racists.

On topic: Barry Sanders' father died earlier this week. A poster on Pride of Detroit feels this is the right time to get something off his chest:

The best it gets is the rare poster who doesn't necessarily think blacks are ruining the sport but that whites get short handed at skill positions. But I think I've seen like 2 of those posters in my years of caste reading.

And the best part of that MLIVE post is that it was the first one so everyone gets to see it.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Just click my post history

I may have told you this before but you got the past name/avatar/title in the world. the trillogy of forum persona if you would.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
In Red State America, we pity the struggling billionaires of the league who are being viciously attacked by the undeserving workers. Stephen Ross is 1.1 billion dollars poorer and down to ONLY 3.4 billion? Players have to cave and cave NOW!

quote:

According to forbes, the majority of the teams clear around 20 to 30 million a season. Some teams like the Cowboys and Patriots do better (much of their income come from investments outside of the football team). Som teams like the Lions and Dolphins have done significantly less (some have lost money)

So yes, the teams are making money, but the ROI is pretty bad if you look at it from a cash flow basis. 20 million dollars of net revenue on a 1 billion dollar investment. That isn't so great.

quote:

EXACTLY - that's why there isn't a wait list to become an NFL owner, it is not a good investment at all and that's why the majority of the NFL owners are far far far down on Forbes Richest Americans list.

quote:

Yep...

In these uncertain economic times and with the NFL a season away from a possible lockout, it's always a good idea to know how wealthy your favorite team's owner is.

Forbes recently released its 2010 list of the world's richest people, and we can see why they're eager to wrangle more money out of the next collective bargaining agreement.

Miami Dolphins owner and Manhattan real estate developer Stephen Ross tied for 277thwith an estimated net worth of $3.4 billion. That's down $1.1 billion and 50 spots since Forbes' 2008 rankings because of the struggling real estate market.

Mr. Fahrenheit
Feb 9, 2007

by T. Finn

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I'm mostly upset that he thinks every team in FBS has an equal .8% chance to win the title

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast

Mr. Fahrenheit posted:

I'm mostly upset that he thinks every team in FBS has an equal .8% chance to win the title

Im glad im not the only one who instantly thought this.

WinnebagoWarrior fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jun 7, 2011

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

lil debbie posted:

coffee is gross

Giant Squid
May 17, 2005
Tentacles rise from the sea...
whoops

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

What sick gently caress posted this?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

say no to bats posted:

In Red State America, we pity the struggling billionaires of the league who are being viciously attacked by the undeserving workers. Stephen Ross is 1.1 billion dollars poorer and down to ONLY 3.4 billion? Players have to cave and cave NOW!

Someone used this exact same logic in FinHeaven.com and when someone pointed out that the franchise itself was increasing in value, the guy said "Who cares? My house might increase in value but it doesn't matter to me unless I have the cash in my bank account"

We have some real savvy entrepreneurs over there at FinHeaven.com

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
On the other hand if his house is increasing in value maybe he should offer to teach Ross about real estate investing.

Dolphin's owner Ross, not Ross2k. But maybe Ross2k is bad at real estate investing too?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Even though the dude was like 40 I'm gonna guess he's a renter.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
From a Mississippi State rivals poster:

Sunshine Pumping Lunatic posted:

Ok, before you simply dismiss this thread as another crazy rant...READ IT.

What does it take to go from good to great? It takes talent, experience, good coaching, belief...and HUNGER. Our team had talent last yr, but was light on belief and experience. We enter this season knowing we can beat any team on any given day. Also WE HAD NO PASSING GAME last yr against top opponents except against TSUN, Arkansas, and Michigan. Once Auburn, LSU, and Bama figured out we wouldnt pass...they just loaded the box and waited for us to make mistakes..which we did eventually.

Lets start off by looking at the games we lost last yr.

1. Auburn: Do you realize that we used running backs and other players in that game that rarely saw the field by the end of the season last yr? Our second primary back was Robert Elliot, and he had several carries for his usual 3 to 4 yrs...no explosive Ladarius Perkins runs to speak of. We also had several critical dropped passes on possession plays by our receivers..a really critical play on 3rd and long dropped by our tight end no. 85 that just knocked the wind out of us. We werent dropping those passes in November, nor will we drop those passes this fall. Had we used Relf exclusively in that game and had we had Ladarius back up BAllard instead of Elliot...and had we not dropped those passes...Auburn would not be the national champions for 2010. This yr our coaches know better. We outplayed Auburn in the trenches and overall in that game..but mistakes and dropped passes did us in.

2. LSU: We were down 12-7 to LSU in the third quarter and that was after we threw at least two interceptions to LSU's none. We were running the ball down LSU's throat in the game but again, we self destructed. We blew scoring opportunities and the turnovers did us it. We wont do that this fall.

3. Bama: Although score-wise this was our worst loss...this was actually one of our better games. Except for one run..we shut down the Heisman trophy running back Mark Ingram. Most of his carries produced no yards or negative yards. We got good pressure on McElroy and thwarted Bama's offense for 2.5 quarters. We ran the ball very well against Bama for two quarters...but what did us in in this game was Chris Relf throwing into triple coverage on our first possession and getting intercepted. After that pic, Les Koenig stopped calling deep pass plays and Bama started loading the box. We only passed on possession plays and that made us predictable...but despite that we were still able to run the football to a certain extent. But you cannot be one dimensional against Bama.

And lets not forget the bullsh*t penalty calls against State in that game. McElroy got away with intentional grounding (that would have led to a safety for State) and on the very next play got away with a fumble by a receiver that was ruled an incomplete pass by officials. We may have been penalized more in that game than in the prior 3 games combined. That seems to happen to many teams when to play in Tuscaloosa...I'm just saying...

The conservative offensive calls and the biased officiating took the wind out of our team and also, this was easily Chris Relfs worst game. That wont happen this fall.

4. Arkansas: Missed tackles. We outplayed Arkansas in that game. We scored first, we drove that ball against them at will. But our defense missed tackles and we fumbled at a critical time in the game. Those are the very things Mullen is cleaning up for this fall.

I have looked at last seasons games over and over. Nobody beat us. Nobody. We lost games due to mistakes, dropped passes, missed tackles, throwing stupid picks, and being one dimensional and having no serious passing threat against Auburn, Bama, or LSU. This fall we will have a very serious passing threat. If we were able to beat Florida with no passing game at all, and get close to beating Auburn, LSU, and Bama with no passing game to speak of, imagine what will happen when Relf maximizes our passing threat.

Bama has a new quarterback this fall...AJ McCarren ia accurate..but he does not have the experience to read all the coverages and blitz packaages State will throw at him this yr. Just like Ingram had NO IMPACT running the football against us...neither will Richardson. We are at home and Bama will not get the bullsh*t calls for them in Starkville that they got in Loosa. The 3-4 defense is vulnerable against a fast paced offense with a good running game. Last yr Bama's d line was gasping for air on our first drive...this yr they will need medical attention and oxygen on the sidelines to even think about keeping up with us. We got em at home fellas.

We ran well against LSU last yr and contained them well. They do not improve offensively and their defense has never done well against a spread offense. Our team manhandled them last yr and the yr before...but we always make mistakes and give the game away. That wont happen this yr with our experienced bunch of guys.

Our most dangerous game is S. Carolina..but it also the first game for S. Carolina after they have played 4 straight home games against weak opponents. S. Carolina's strength is Lattimore and the deep pass. We have proven we can stop any running back and our d line pass rush doesnt allow time for deep passes to develop properly. S. Carolina will be stunned by a very confident State when they come to Starkvegas...and by the time they realize what has hit them..it will be too late. Their quarterback Garcia has a drinking problem and does not handle adversity well. Garcia has no chance of leading the gamecocks to victory against us.

Auburn will have a fast team as they always do, but they will be inexperienced and will be similar to TSUN of last yr.

We will face S. Carolina or Georgia for the SEC title in Atlanta on artificial turf. Our speedy receivers and Perkins, Relf, and Ballard will be too much for both of these opponents..whom we will have already beat once this yr. We will go to the National Title game and face a very strong Stanford team led by a brilliant quarterback. Luck will try to pick us apart but after he gets hit several times by Fletch, Boyd, and Eulls, he will begin to panic and make bad decisions. We will beat Stanford for the in the National Championship game 31-21. I know Oklahoma is ranked no. 1 for this season, but they will get beat by Florida State and Oklahoma State and will not be in the title run.

Get ready for a SPECTACULAR SEASON GUYS AND FOR A REALLY SPECIAL TIME IN ALL OF OUR LIVES!! AINT IT A GREAT TIME TO BE A BULLDAWG!!

GO STATE!! ps: before you dismiss these predictions...just remember I predicted we would go 11-2 last yr...I was one fumble (Arkansas), 3 points (Auburn game), or two interceptions (LSU game) from being accurate. I also predicted Jonathan Banks would have an interception against Florida (which he did)..and predicted we would beat both Florida and Georgia since Florida had no offense and Georgia is poorly coached...and while many of you were nervous about the TSUN game, I predicted we would rout them....not tootin my own horn...I'm just saying

This post was edited on 6/6 3:54 AM by kturner317

What do Bulldogs and Dodge Vipers have in common? Big rear end American balls and one helluva mean bite!! Go State Go!

tl;dr: MSU will make zero of the mistakes we made last year. None of them. ZERO mistakes. National title here we come!

You guys sometimes call me a homer. This is what a home looks like. Most of the regular sunshine pumpers laughed this guy down.

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

Flame on the trail headed for the powder keg
I hope that's a mistake and Michigan isn't supposed to be grouped with top opponents. I'll try to dig up some gems out of the poo poo MGoBlog posters post constantly.

HeroOfTheRevolution
Apr 26, 2008

I want to do a white guys on the Patriots avatar (Woodhead/Edelman/Welker/Gronkowski) and have the text be some ridiculous Caste Football quote.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Quotaback

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.

Ben is not cool posted:

From a Mississippi State rivals poster:

GO STATE!! ps: before you dismiss these predictions...just remember I predicted we would go 11-2 last yr...I was one fumble (Arkansas), 3 points (Auburn game), or two interceptions (LSU game) from being accurate. I also predicted Jonathan Banks would have an interception against Florida (which he did)..and predicted we would beat both Florida and Georgia since Florida had no offense and Georgia is poorly coached...and while many of you were nervous about the TSUN game, I predicted we would rout them....not tootin my own horn...I'm just saying

Sounds like a Clemson fan posing as a State fan. Sorry, Ben.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Crazy685 posted:

Quotaback

I forget if that was in the Tressel thread or the general NCAA thread but it had me in stitches. Best "burn" against Affirmative Action I've seen.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I can't find any of his posts right now because for whatever reason pewter-report.com is blocked at work but there's a guy there that is literally the dumbest person ever or the most consistent troll I've ever seen.

He thinks that:

• Josh Freeman is a bust and we should have drafted Sanchez instead
  • Tim Tebow is a better QB than Freeman and if we couldn't have gotten Sanchez we should have waited on Tebow
  • Tebow/Sanchez will be in the HOF and Freeman will be out of the league in 2 years.
  • Raheem Morris has no idea what he's doing and he lucked into last season. He should be fired and Urban Meyer should be brought in (noticing a theme?)
  • Jeff Faine is the greatest center in the game and deserves a better QB like Drew Brees.

When I can get home and look up the rest of the stuff he posts I'll share here. The guy is insane but refuses to back down off his views.

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
From a 49er forum I sometimes read:

quote:

Alex Smith isn't that bad a quarterback. His first year he was thrown into a really tough situation, no line and no receivers. Our best RB was getting only about 20% of the carries and the D was a mess.

He showed those flashes of brilliance in year 2 under Turner. Brilliance I tell you!

He's the face of this franchise, and the fact that he's coming back here just shows what a loyal guy he is. Personally I think he could be a top 10 QB next year.

It's like they pulled this guy from 2007 and the first thing they made him do was write this post.

EDIT: Same thread, different guy.

quote:

Now I know I've been called crazy before about really liking Alex and still will get called crazy, but he will finally be a consistent winner starting this year.(If we have a year)...Look at when he's on fire....he's on fire and when he's not, he's not. Sooo he's had more bad games than good cuz of being benched and started, benched and started.....killed his ego js a tad. Now having the RIGHT coach and confidence, he will finally shine and be the QB that the A. Smith fans beleived he could be. We have all the weapons on both sides of the ball and even with the lockout situation goin on, we will still win the division and make the playoffs. Just remember this post when mid-to-late season rolls around all you A. Smith haters. Go Alex!

Books On Tape fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jun 7, 2011

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008

Mrs. Smith posted:

Now I know I've been called crazy before about really liking Alex and still will get called crazy, but he will finally be a consistent winner starting this year.(If we have a year)...Look at when he's on fire....he's on fire and when he's not, he's not. Sooo he's had more bad games than good cuz of being benched and started, benched and started.....killed his ego js a tad. Now having the RIGHT coach and confidence, he will finally shine and be the QB that the A. Smith fans beleived he could be. We have all the weapons on both sides of the ball and even with the lockout situation goin on, we will still win the division and make the playoffs. Just remember this post when mid-to-late season rolls around all you A. Smith haters. Go Alex!

its cute that his Mom still likes to fight his battles for him

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I always wondered what happened to Crimson Ghost.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
LAUGH ALL YOU WANT but REMEMBER... I SAID WE WERE GOING TO FINISH 11-3!

We finished 7-6 but we lost 3 games by a margin that is well within the average margin of loss and because of a sequence of events that happen to every NCAA team, every single year!?! I'M A PROPHET!

terrin
May 10, 2005

Crazy685 posted:

LAUGH ALL YOU WANT but REMEMBER... I SAID WE WERE GOING TO FINISH 11-3!

We finished 7-6 but we lost 3 games by a margin that is well within the average margin of loss and because of a sequence of events that happen to every NCAA team, every single year!?! I'M A PROPHET!

hahah yeah this part cracked me up as well.. DO YOU DOUBT ME? DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ME ALSO BEING OVERLY OPTIMISTIC LAST YEAR?!!?

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Half of their losses were within the average margin of loss.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

terrin posted:

hahah yeah this part cracked me up as well.. DO YOU DOUBT ME? DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ME ALSO BEING OVERLY OPTIMISTIC LAST YEAR?!!?

Last year I called the teams record exactly, only mixing up the Auburn and Florida games (Who could have predicted Cam Newton/Florida collapsing?). Should I go make a ridiculous rant too?

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

I'm pleased to report that most MSU fans I can find online don't condone Dion Sims' actions or Dantonio bringing him back on the team. There are a few though, this one coming from MLive:

quote:

This crime is sorta in the same catagory as a first DUI or simple drug possession; a lot of college students do it.

I knew plenty of kids who drank or did weed. Never knew anyone doing stuff like playing a part in a $150k+ fraud against Detroit Public Schools. Maybe I'm sheltered.

Also from the same post:

quote:

Statistics don't lie; if you are an MSU football player, you have approximately a 15 percent chance of pleading guilty to at least one misdemeanor or a felony during your four to five years at MSU.

Not downplaying the institutional trouble here, but I don't think stats work like that.

terrin
May 10, 2005

Ben is not cool posted:

Last year I called the teams record exactly, only mixing up the Auburn and Florida games (Who could have predicted Cam Newton/Florida collapsing?). Should I go make a ridiculous rant too?

I don't know about should but you're certainly more qualified

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Half of their losses were within the average margin of loss.

I was just pointing out him saying "We only lost by 3! Then again by 5! WE WERE SO CLOSE"

It's a pretty scary message board when BINC is the voice of reason in terms of homers

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
My point was that barring a major outlier it is expected that about half of the losses were by less than the average margin of loss.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

JesustheDarkLord posted:

My point was that barring a major outlier it is expected that about half of the losses were by less than the average margin of loss.

Even with the outlier, 95% of the losses fall within two standard deviations of the margin! :haw:

terrin
May 10, 2005

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I think Crazy meant general football average, not the average for that team, but I could be wrong

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Crazy685 posted:

I was just pointing out him saying "We only lost by 3! Then again by 5! WE WERE SO CLOSE"

It's a pretty scary message board when BINC is the voice of reason in terms of homers

I really don't consider myself to be that much of a homer- it feels weird even for me to say that "Mississippi State is a good football team". I really, really do hate Ole Miss though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

terrin posted:

I think Crazy meant general football average, not the average for that team, but I could be wrong

Correcto.

• Locked thread