Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Since I got the last real post in the last thread I will re post it here.

That loving AT&T commercial with the postponed flash mob is going to give me a stroke.

Oh lol, it's a chubby middle aged white guy doing something wacky! What hijinks will he get up to next?

I made the mistake of complaining about that ad to some friends of mine so every time it comes on during a baseball game, I get flooded with texts that say "Flash mob moved to 12:30"

You aren't funny, idiots :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

There's a new Pepsi summer commercial out that's just horrible (can't find it on video yet). There are polar bears with Coca Cola and this yacht comes out of nowhere with a "tanned" polar bear with others in bikinis. He is talking about partying and throws them Pepsis.

The animation just seems incredibly amateur and the voices are awful. It almost looks like a student project. I have a feeling I will be seeing a lot of this one.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The only recent ads that infuriate me these days are the Arby's "Good Mood Food" ones. I can watch/listen to the commercials but if I hear the jingle at the end, it pisses me off an unbelievable amount for a reason I cannot explain. Even if I am in the other room and I hear the 2-second-long song, I will get upset. It's just one of those strange mystery triggers.

The mute button is my friend.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

Holy god, I hate that Cee-Lo Green Sprite ad where the little kid is "beatboxing" (or whatever) and imitating the can opening. Instant mute button.