Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Since I got the last real post in the last thread I will re post it here.

That loving AT&T commercial with the postponed flash mob is going to give me a stroke.

Oh lol, it's a chubby middle aged white guy doing something wacky! What hijinks will he get up to next?

Anyone in a flash mob deserves to be pushed in front of a moving train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Secks posted:

I made the mistake of complaining about that ad to some friends of mine so every time it comes on during a baseball game, I get flooded with texts that say "Flash mob moved to 12:30"

You aren't funny, idiots :mad:

That is actually really funny and I love your friends.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SolarFire2 posted:

I can't tell is Adrian Brody is supposed to be singing or reciting poetry, but it sure doesn't make me want to drink beer.

Only rear end in a top hat hipsters drink that piss.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The Trojan Tri-Phoria commercial annoys the piss out of me. This chick gets 3 vibrators at her wedding shower and her husband gets way too excited. Whywoud a guy get excited at the prospect of three vibrators? Is he planning on sticking one in his rear end?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Only stupid, insecure, and close-minded men don't love the idea of their wife/girlfriend having and using vibrators. :colbert:

I have used a vibrator on my girl before that is not my issue.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Edit: As to why three...well, they can serve as backups, or for when more ladies come to join you.

Yes, THREE of them. And he's super loving excited about it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DJExile posted:

Right before the end, when they show that kids chalkboard/easel thing, look closely. There's a Noid doll sitting on it. Fantastic touch.

That right there is amazing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sudden Guts Pill posted:

This is a pretty stupid reason to hate a commercial, but the same drat commercial has been playing in front of every single blip video I've watched in the past week (and I watch a fair amount of blip videos). I forgot what it was even for, I think an HTC phone. But it begins with some piano notes and a guy saying "YOU are the next trending topic..." and ends with a little girl singing a song, of which only four words are audible until it's cut off for more narration.

I'm sure that girl is talented and that song is probably not terrible for how old she is. But goddamn, I wouldn't know, because I only know four words of it that run on a loop in my head throughout the day. I shouldn't be this annoyed about it, but it plays so often before blip videos and on TV that I have to dive for the mute button every time, and even then just knowing it's on puts that four-word song in my head over and over and over.

We are the same person.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Druggachusettes posted:

THAT'S THE TRUTH, TRUTH

I want to hit that little kid in the face with a baseball bat SO BADLY.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Okay so I've seen this loving Ancestry.com commercial like 80 times now and you know what? gently caress YOU rear end in a top hat. NOBODY CARES IF YOUR ANCESTORS LIVED NEXT TO THE loving WRIGHT BROTHERS! NOBODY! FOR FUCKS SAKE, I ACTUALLY AM RELATED TO THEM AND NOBODY GIVES A gently caress ABOUT ME! gently caress YOU AND YOUR loving GRAND PARENTS FOR NOT DYING IN A WAR!

I'm all better now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's this Vitamin Water commercial where a kid comes home and his parents are all "Vitamin Water? I guess you were up all night..." In this commercial the kid is asian and the parents are white. This becomes important later.

It's not a bad commercial really but last night we were out at a bar and it came on and when it finishes this dude at the next table says "How do white people have an asian kid?"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Has everyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahsn9rdXb8M

Ten seconds in I was filling with so much hate and had yelled "Are you loving serious!" at the tv. Thank god it wasn't real.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this? posted:

He's been in a bunch of Adam Sandler/"Happy Madison" movies.

He needs to be dragged into the street and stoned. I just want him to die so much.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I want both the girls in the Kellogs Fiber One commercial to get raped to death.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
To go in the opposite direction, I must say that I loving love Lenny Clark's Weight Watchers commercial.

"Stay alive just for REVENGE!"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

vyst posted:

I hate the new Taco Bell commercial where they have an "edgy" trick chef making that 99 cent chicken, ranch, cheese, and wrap. I'm trying to use my imagination but given the types of stoners that work at my local taco bell I have a hard time pretending that kind of effort is put into that wrap.

That one is pretty horrible, I keep hoping he'll slip and stab himself while making the thing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

the_Vandal posted:

Also, who is that blonde bitch in the Axe commercials? I know I have have seen her before and it's driving me crazy trying to figure out where.

Those commercials are like 5 years old, AXE has just brought them back for some reason. You probably remember her from their original run.

Sash! posted:

They're just jealous that the government flat out said if you're not Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile, you're not even a player in the cellular phone business.

Sprint owns Virgin Mobile USA.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 19, 2011

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DJExile posted:

I miss your Ares av.

That was also like 5 years ago!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tardcore posted:

Bacon actually comes from either the jowl or the belly.

Wrong, it comes from the part if the pig we call delicious.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

aquatic sideshow posted:

Actually Chicken McNuggets are 100% pure white meat (TM)!

Sure they are. And Taco Bell's beef doesn't have glass in it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

100 Years in Iraq posted:

Which is still loving dumb, because where's the popcorn on a chicken, huh? :colbert:

We used to feed popcorn to the chickens.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That was indeed a great ad. Weren't there more in that series?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Gonz posted:

What the gently caress, Heineken?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bywh_r0bvGs

I also hate it. Best Heineken ad ever, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6cnSyr9EfM

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Polaron posted:

Oh my god, Stella Artois and their stupid freaking chalice can. The ads are everywhere, oftentimes once per commercial break in a show.

Why? It's a can. I cannot articulate how smug and pretentious the commercial is.

It doesn't help that it's the worst beer ever.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

100 Years in Iraq posted:

No, pretty sure that's Miller Lite or Keystone. Heineken is just bland. Keystone is so bad if given the choice between it and no beer, I will take no beer. And I love beer.

I meant that Stella is the worst beer ever. I'll drink Miller or Keystone over it any day.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
https://secure.stonedine.com/special_offer/index.aspx?SID=SE&gclid=CL7jpKTeuasCFcsBQAodDXrHcQ&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

That is not how you pronounce EGGS motherfucker!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"Where's the Beef?" is the greatest ad campaign in history. I had a t-shirt with that on it when I was a kid.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DrBouvenstein posted:

"Thanks for the falcon..." :words:
God, why do almost all insurance commercials universally suck?

A few of the State Farm ones are pretty good. Along with some of the "Does Switching to Geico do something something" ones.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Good job Fiat, we were almost certainly going to buy a 500 next year but you went and hire JLo for the new ads.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DJExile posted:

Wow nissan, it doesn't get much more pretentious than that "what if everything ran on gas?" ad

I love that ad. I want a gas powered computer!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A local bar has started having a special on smoked ribs and wings on weekdays so of course they uses the "SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN'!!!!" quote from the Mask in their ads.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
These Trident Layers commercials are so horrible.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Iron Crowned posted:

Looks like someone is jealous that he's not getting paid in gum.

Tardcore posted:

Nobody pays me in gum...:smith:

I'll kill you both, I swear to God...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
poo poo, I'm gonna go get a McRib right the gently caress now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well, just talking about it made me crave it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Vicas posted:

Now you eat it and then comes that deep feeling of shame afterwards.

Trust me, the shame arrived before the McRib did.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SpacePig posted:

I think this might be the least appetizing picture of food I've seen in awhile. At least the put it on a nicer bun than their regular burgers.

It looked horrible but it tasted so loving good.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this? posted:

What's with the onion? Any time that I've had it they used the thicker pieces.

They're probably just using the diced onions from the Big Mac to save time.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DJExile posted:

Tim Allen has been doing a ton of radio ads for "Pure Michigan" as well.

I hate those ads. Seriously, Michigan is a great big poo poo hole.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Moon Monster posted:

My sister got a god from her birthday from her college roommate last June. Now it's become an obstacle in her post-college planning.

I know what you mean man, deities are a huge pain in the rear end to house train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In case anyone else is tempted to get a McRib, be aware that my shits have been nightmarish since I ate the drat thing and sitting down has been torture.