Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
does my time in A-school and C-school count towards my GI bill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
So I put in for my post 9/11 and they denied it saying I require 90 days active duty time minimum. I'm looking at my DD214 right here in front of me and I have about 10 months. What's the deal?

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

Sacrilage posted:

Did you have a minimum obligation you didn't discharge? Without more information, the range of answers is from clerical incompetence to lack of sufficient time after obligated service.

Nothing like that dude. I'm a reservist. So I'm still technically serving. I ask this because a shippie of mine in my unit got his GI bill with even less active duty time than me and I didn't. Its confusing.

• Locked thread