Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FooGoo
Oct 21, 2008
60% Post 9/11 here, graduated last year.

-How do I find out how many months of benefits I still have leftover? Seems like an easy question but I could not get a straight answer from anyone.

-What are the rules regarding Post 9/11 and vocational schools? I'd like to take an EMT course which isn't attached to a college, will I run into trouble there?

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FooGoo
Oct 21, 2008
Has anyone used Post 9/11 for flight training?

Forgive me if this was already asked but I didn't read through all 44 pages of this thread and I didn't see it mentioned in the FAQ.

- How do I find out how much GI Bill I have left?
- Will it pay for only the training or will it also pay for associated costs (i.e. plane rental for required flight time)?
- Is there a way to get BAH if I go this route? Or will I have to get a full on degree at Embry Riddle or something?

• Locked thread