Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vx15i
Feb 9, 2003
My grades were terrible and I got rejected from the school that was pretty much my only option. I went down to admissions and asked to speak with the guy in charge, and he agreed to let me in. I graduate in December :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vx15i
Feb 9, 2003
I'd like to give the VA credit for reducing the backlog of claims. Back in 2009 the GI Bill thread was mostly about exchanging Top Ramen recipes because it took several months to get cash. Now it's a couple weeks (for most people).

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/VA-Post-9-11-GI-Bill-backlog-eliminated-2172937.php

Now if they could only fix the compensation claims backlog and all the other stupid problems people are going through.

vx15i
Feb 9, 2003
My grades were terrible and my application to college was rejected. I made a trip to admissions and asked to speak to the administrator. After a maybe 10 second conversation he agreed to let me in. They only let me major in general studies but after a semester of good grades I was able to switch. I graduated yesterday.

So, I have 9 months of GI Bill left and I'm also eligible for Voc Rehab. I want to take online classes for grad school. Should I use up my GI Bill before applying for Voc Rehab? Will Voc Rehab even let me go to grad school if I already have a job?

• Locked thread