Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Anyone have any experience using the GI Bill for flight training? My two options are to take flight instruction at a local airport FBO, or to drive an hour away to take a community college professional pilot degree/training. The FBO told me that I could take online courses through Utah Valley University while doing my flight training with them, and it would count towards full benefits under the GI Bill. If this is true I'd like to learn to fly there (10 minutes away) versus driving an hour one way to the community college.

Edit:
Welp, guess I can't go to my local airport cuz they're not Part 141, which is the only one covered by the GI Bill.

Mike-o fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Sep 4, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Hail satan.

• Locked thread