Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falli Wagga
May 9, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]
I've been trying to get all my paperwork in order to start this fall, but the cut off for turning in my Certificate of Eligibility for the post 9-11 is this Friday and I still have not gotten it in the mail. All that I get when I call the VA is some old fart who can't use a computer telling me that it is processing and that it will take some amount of time between now and the end of time then it will be mailed to me. When I first started I would check the website under status of my gi bill enrollment and it would pop up with an error, this last time I checked it had a page called Education Enrollment Status with my name and all this info including benefit level and remaining entitlement, does anyone know if this means my claim went through? Is this page good enough to give the vets center on campus? Is there like a signature or something on the Certificate of Eligibility that makes it so only that form works? Does the VA know its 2015 and they can email things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falli Wagga
May 9, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]

The Slithery D posted:

I only decided to attend at the last second, it was a back up plan. I also thought you needed to know you were admitted and where you were going before you can apply, and this wasn't exactly an apply months in advance thing. Ok, I can pay it all and get reimbursed whenever.

I just went today and they took the printout from me as proof of verification. It was on the benefits page under manage then education then check gibill status or something like that. The page loaded an error for me until my claim was done and then it was a page I could print with all the info they needed so I'd keep checking that if I were you

• Locked thread