Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skavoovee
Oct 2, 2006

by SA Support Robot
My girlfriend got me this for my birthday :D

It's not an original, but I don't really mind that as I don't even know if people sell those. Now that I have this and "Shaggs Own Thing", I need to pick up that Deerhoof 7" to "complete" my collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skavoovee
Oct 2, 2006

by SA Support Robot

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Cherish her.

Also, what's up with that url?

It's a fake zine name me and a friend came up with in college. I liked it so much that I went ahead and grabbed it. I mostly just use it to host pictures. Here's a bunch of other pictures of records I own http://retardedbitcheswithdicks.com/img/.

The song on the front page is a byproduct of weed and alcohol, glad you enjoyed it BigHustle.

Skavoovee
Oct 2, 2006

by SA Support Robot
I somehow missed ordering the final Hot Water Music Live 7(6)", even though I swear I did. Anyway, $32 from ebay later I finally have

Skavoovee
Oct 2, 2006

by SA Support Robot

Rooney McNibnug posted:

Sweet, I don't have that variant of Goodbye Cool World. I do have a test press, the Clear Green with White Swirl and the Asian Man Records repress with the inverted color artwork and new liner notes though :):).

A friend of mine has pretty much every BTMI variant and we have a standing agreement that one day I will send him a suitcase full of cash for them.

Skavoovee
Oct 2, 2006

by SA Support Robot

Rooney McNibnug posted:

That test press sounds awesome. Do you have a picture of it?

I'm a huge BTMI fan, and I own most of their stuff on vinyl. In fact, I just pre-ordered their new LP, "Vacation". I think I remember the site saying the vinyl is purple and orange. And every pre-order comes with a free shirt!

Hey, just saw this. To clarify, I have a test press AND the swirly color AND the Asian Man repress. I can post a picture of any of them if you like though.