Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sacred Cow
Aug 13, 2007

I Might Be Adam posted:

Got my limited to 500 on strawberry vinyl reissue of Deerhoof - Milk Man this week. Sadly, it's warped to poo poo. I could actually hear the music slowing down and speeding up, even though my needle didn't jump off. Sent an email to PolyVinyl. Hopefully I can get a replacement. Anyone ever have any issues with PolyVinyl?

I wonder if its related, but I got this email regarding my Deerhoof order...

quote:

I’m emailing everyone about the Deerhoof “Friend Opportunity” pre-order.
Unfortunately, we had a manufacturing delay and haven’t received the LPs at our office so we won’t be able to ship your pre-order until next week. The shipping company said they should be here Monday.

I made up for it by finding a clear 7" of Helmet - Meantime/Give It/Oven Live 1992 and Genesis - Foxtrot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU