Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Surfingelectrode posted:

Other Music in NYC, Original Vinyl in LA, and End of An Ear Records in Austin are all confirmed to have it.
Pretty sure it is Origami Vinyl, not original vinyl, because on Thursday Origami Vinyl sent me a message that said: "Just got a call from the manager of Flaming Lips. They are sending us 20 copies of the new 12" collab with Prefuse 73 + 5 more copies of the Neon Indian collab! WOOHOO!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

DrHolmesPhD posted:

I've been listening to this lock groove for half an hour now, the sleeve and insert look great, the vinyl is gorgeous. The music is neither overwrought nor amateurish. The entire thing is incredible.
I accidentally set mine to my parent's house, so I have to wait a month to get mine, but I am pretty excited to listen to it.