Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

latest orders arrived

havukruunu - uinuos syömein sota - pagan bm
morphology - horta proxima - electro
vril - anima mundi - dub techno/ambient
nin - quake ost
waveform transmission - 3.0-3.9 - ambient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

chairdoctor posted:

It's not created explicitly for that purpose, but Four Tet's most recent album has 16 locked grooves on side d. DJ Food has some custom rig with four tonearms and made a couple of remixes/tracks out of them.

Here's a video of some of it. https://twitter.com/fourtet/status/1268911488967815168?lang=en

That's neat. It's similar to what Thomas Brinkmann did with his dual-tonearm turntable using Richie Hawtins Concept 1 tracks.

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

Are microfibre towels good for cleaning records? I've used some for other cleaning and it seems to leave lint. I guess there is quality differences?

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

TheMightyBoops posted:

Since other people are posting I just remembered:

Thanks.

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

Stan Taylor posted:

Got my first random message on discogs of some guy in Germany wanting to buy a Bauhaus record off of me. How common is that kind of thing? I haven’t and don’t plan on selling anything anytime soon. My collection is still relatively small.

Some rich people concierge service contacted me because their client was willing to pay 1000eur for a record in my collection. And it was just a couple of years old at the time, but I guess it was OOP then. In the end they found it somewhere else, but I should have sold it, because it got a repress a few years later anyways.