Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Megabound posted:

Also Mercurial World by Magdalena Bay, softscars by Yeule and the single Barz Simpson by Jay Electronica and MF DOOM

All I see there is a baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
The Wall Of Eyes pressing reviews are in and...

*drum roll*

madre cojones

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
RSD title announcements are in:

https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

BigFactory posted:

Wow, an Eric Carr box set. Just what everyone wanted

I'll just pick up an old copy of Creatures Of The Night and Asylum for like $5 each, thanks.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
loving surrender monkeys at Le Poste lost my Carpenter Brut album that I ordered 4 months ago.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Live Ultravox and War of the Worlds are a mega win.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Got a Yaqin MS-33b preamp to replace my fauly-rear end 12b model, started the process of tube rolling and god drat this thing slams.

Can actually play my HOMC Denon cart properly. It fucks.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Goddamn this is beautiful

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Accidentally ended up doing two vinyl shows at the radio station.

1st one didn't turn out too well because of technical issues. This is the Redux.

sporklift posted:

Haha drat. ItS a CollEcTor'S iTEm!

Speaking of collectors items. Had my old DJ crew over and we recorded a bunch of 7" sets for 45 Day. Tons of fun. Everyone brought a unique set and I think we might be reuniting more often for stuff.

https://www.mixcloud.com/3mdjcollective/

The Time is some good poo poo. Might have to personally go down a rabbit hole of all these Paisley Park offshoots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
It's not even vinyl you're dealing with.

2nd-ing the "seek out a professional" advice.