Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admin Understudy
Apr 17, 2002

Captain Pope-tastic
I was killing time in Best Buy and they had an "open item" Stanton T.62 for $90. I now have a turntable for my bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admin Understudy
Apr 17, 2002

Captain Pope-tastic
Looks like The Avalances - Since I Left You is getting reissued next year. I'm ecstatic as I don't have the funds to responsibly buy pricey OOP records. Not that $80 or $100 is too extreme, but I've been really close to grabbing that one on ebay and just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Admin Understudy
Apr 17, 2002

Captain Pope-tastic
Just a couple things I picked up recently... new stuff first

and then some pre-owned stuff. The Yardbirds is the original 1965 release (nothing super rare, I know) but I snagged it for a buck.

Admin Understudy
Apr 17, 2002

Captain Pope-tastic
I got some 7" I had a little interest in and that Animal Collective thing. The past few years have brought some interesting stuff I was excited about but not so much this year.

However going off that hidden code on the Black Keys 12" a couple years back I still check the blank space on everything I buy. I studied the code on the back of the M83 Mirror single for a while, I was convinced there was a 1-800 number in there where I could call and they'd mail me a secret album but I don't think that's the case :(