Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
I'm not a big collector of vinyl at all. But slowly I've been obtaining my favorite albums. I stop in random record stores I see along the way and just browse. I must say, Tool's Ænima will forever escape me, I believe. I've wanted to not spend $250+ via eBay or Discogs, so I know I'm being unreasonable and just hoping to find the unicorn one day. Which means i might get a dastardly bootleg or fakes that are floating around, but even those are still 75-100. Well, that's my story. This is a cool thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
Thanks both. I'll probably end up getting a bootleg and hoping for a reissue.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

Check 1-2-3-4 go records for any RSD releases you didn’t get. They typically get a ton of stock.

Thanks - they do seem to have a lot of stock. Though I still can’t find the South Park. I was late to the game. Surely not paying scalper prices.

Marklar fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Apr 21, 2024