Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

New VHS Head 12", Midnight Section, limited to 300 copies is pre-ordering now. Yay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Pretty bummed I'm gonna miss out on that Shins deal, instead I wasted my money on this stuff. My brain, it dances.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bleep.com has reissues of Aphex Twin's Richard D. James Album and ...I Care Becuase You Do. This is a great day.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Speaking of Aphex Twin reissues, SAW II got a reissue in may. I don't know how I missed this since I check bleep and warp almost every day trying to catch these things. Anyway turns out it's just the CD version pressed on vinyl, missing E4, Stone In Focus. I don't see the point in that, but I didn't catch it until I impulse bought it. Oh well, I still have my hosed up original pressing.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

For any fans of The Caretaker, An Empty Bliss Beyond This World repress is going on sale tomorrow (oct 6th) at https://www.boomkat.com . Its been repressed a few times and every iterations selling for a hundo plus on discogs.

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 6, 2016

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I've been mashing refresh since midnight (central us here) and still no listing. They usually sell out within hours of dropping too so a nights snooze could mean missing out.

After all, the sublime is disappointingly elusive.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Oh snap, woke up just in time to grab a colored copy. The standard edition is still available for anyone interested.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I lie awake at night sweating thinking about missing out on new records then having to buy them at three to four times the price on discogs later. I seriously was not going to buy that gas box but when trdn89 came in and said kompakt.fm restocked some more after they sold out everywhere else I just couldn't loving help myself. I've never even heard of wolfgang voigt until that poo poo went up on bleep.

:shepspends:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Literally Elvis posted:

I mostly lurk this thread, but I'm kinda excited about this, so I thought I'd share :shobon:

Woah nice. Found out about this album last year when I was getting into old school synth stuff like Bruce Haack. Mort Garsons the man. Is this a recent repress? That copy looks fresh as heck.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Thanks for recommending the bobs burgers music album, it came in today and has been a charm. One of my favorite releases this year and ive already bought a lot of dumb poo poo for the year not being half over. Records are ok and not that bad.

edit: i got the standard edition that comes with the white 45 (?), not the box

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I’m going to austin texas for the first time tomorrow, can anyone recommend me a record store??

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hey yall, this is exciting so I had to share. For fans of heady synth tunes, boards of canada, aphex twin etc, christ. is reissuing Blue Shift Emissions for the first time since 2007. Second hand copies of the original pressing have been selling for around $100 on discogs so this is a good chance to get a fresh new copy cheap(er). :cheers:

https://ambidextrousrecords.bandcamp.com/album/blue-shift-emissions-remastered

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jul 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

drat the reissue of blue shift emmisions apparantly didnt get enough orders to go into production. i didnt even know there was a goal to meet i would have probably got two. guess ill have to get an og copy now for $100+.