Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

At the end of July I'm going to be heading through Vegas as part of a much longer road trip.

I will have a car.
I will be solo.
I will probably look at staying for 2 nights (one wouldnt really work out as I'm probably coming from the coast the day of).

I'd probably say I'm pretty happy spending around 100-150 a night for a room. The rest of my road trip involves camping and couchsurfing so a nice bed will be great.

What are some good ideas for the solo 24 year old Australia in Vegas and in particular are there specific hotels that cater better to me? I will be gambling because I'm a pretty big degenerate here in Sydney. That said I'm also not planning on going too hard because I have a couple of months travelling to go along with after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

Not 100% certain but its lining up to be between Thursday-Monday.

So most likely a weekend.

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

Why not just get a travel visa card if you are that worried about fees?

Those cards you pre fill with however much US Dollars you need and act just like an ATM card.