Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Difference Engine
Mar 30, 2009
I will be going to Vegas at the end of next month(Halloween weekend) with my family and girlfriend, which also fall on our first anniversary. I was looking for a recommendation on a restaurant we could go to before we go see "O" at the Bellagio. I would like to go somewhere that was unique and memorable instead of a restaurant that was super expensive and nice but was similar to the expensive restaurants I could find anywhere. Would still like to have it be nice enough to get dressed up for though. I was thinking that around $100 for the both of us is what I would like to shoot for, but could up the budget if there was a really cool place somebody recommended.

Any other recommendations for things to do with the GF? She hasn't been since she was younger, so she hasn't really experienced Vegas, and I was there last new years with some friends. She expressed interest in going to a stripclub, so we will probably find our way to the Spearmint Rhino which was where I went last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU