Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perdido
Apr 29, 2009

CORY SCHNEIDER IS FAR MORE MENTALLY STABLE THAN LUONGO AND CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURES OF GOALTENDING IN VANCOUVER
Had a really brief trip to Vegas last week.

Sunday - gambled at MGM/Hooters for a bit, headed over to The Bank where we got some bottles and partied. Industry night there was fun, DJ played some old hiphop. Wandered the strip at like 5am.

Monday - Pool at the MGM for most of the day, dinner at Stack at the Mirage. $125 for a four course + open bar for an hour and a half. Great eats. Went to Spearmint, but I had to bail early due to randomly bumping into some university friends. Caught up with my friends later and ended up over at Bill's for some beer pong/flip cup.

Sidenote: Is Bill's a hotspot for drug dealers or something? Not exaggerating, I was hit up 3 times in about 4 hours by different dudes asking if I wanted to buy. Dunno if I just looked like a drug addict or what, but it was really bizarre. Hit my room at about 8am.

Tuesday - More pool, bit of shopping and then flew home.

Couple of questions:

- Best breakfast in Vegas? Either cheap or tasty, I'd love to hear what people have for recommendations.

- Anyone have thoughts on the Double Down Saloon? Found out about it after the fact and it's #1 on my list of places to check out when I come back in July.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU