Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZiggyJJ
May 26, 2001
Great thread - I'm heading to Vegas for the first time at end of July and will be there for my birthday.

Being a car person, was interested in either doing the World Class Driving (drive 5 supercars out to the Hoover drat or back from the dam (https://www.worldclassdriving.com ). Have any of you guys done this? I have read on a few sites, depending on whether you do the Red Rock tour or the Hoover drat tour, you maybe get 1 to 2hrs of driving (the other time is made up of briefing and shuttle etc).

The other option is to go to Vegas Luxury Rides - where you can hire a Ferrari/Lambo/Audi R8/Porsche/Merc convertible etc for the same price and have the car for 4-6hrs. Although being very hot this time of year, probably better to do early in morning or late in the afternoon.

There's also the exoticsracing.com which is supercar track racing - but I would prefer to see the sights rather than racing around a track.

Anyone done this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU