Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roop
May 10, 2002

I am become Roberto, the destroyer of scoring chances
Just booked trip to vegas for June 2- June 6th for the wife and myself.

Should be interesting as we're not gamblers, big drinkers or like going to night clubs. I'm still trying to figure out why, given that, we're even going!

Staying at Bill's Gamblin' Hall.

Disappointed that Penn & Teller is dark during that one week we're there as that would've been a must see for us.

We're looking at either taking in Blue Man Group or one of the Cirques. Any suggestions for what is the best show of the bunch about now?

As well, what's the best option to take in the Grand Canyon for a day? Rent a car and drive the 5 hours there (with stop at hoover dam), sight see and then 5 hours back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roop
May 10, 2002

I am become Roberto, the destroyer of scoring chances
Following everyone else about Vegas on a budget, what's the best way to get the cheapest tickets for shows?

Wife and I are leaving for Vegas today, we'd like to see a show or two but, to be honest, we're not that picky. Whatever we can get tickets to for a good price we'll go to.

Bill's (hotel where we're staying) has a http://www.tix4tonight.com/ booth which says it releases tickets 1/2 off which might work. Has anyone had experience with them? Worthwhile?

Would a walkup to the ticketbooth close to the start time be advisable? For example, Wayne Brady is doing a show at the Mirage at 10PM tonight. If we were to pop in at 9:30PM and ask at the ticketbooth for cheap tickets, if they're available, do they release them for cheaper?