Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

geera
May 20, 2003

jabro posted:

Awesome review by Sheep-Goats
Thanks to both of you for this info. My brother is getting married in Vegas next May and my wife and I really like Thai food. Hopefully I'll remember this review 10 months from now so we can check this place out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geera
May 20, 2003
My wife and I are going to Vegas in May and she really wants to see Cirque "O". Is there a good source for discount tickets to that show, or should I just buy them through the Bellagio website?

geera
May 20, 2003

roop posted:

We're looking at either taking in Blue Man Group or one of the Cirques. Any suggestions for what is the best show of the bunch about now?
I saw Blue Man Group a couple weeks ago in Louisville and thought they were really lame. The whole show just dragged on and the gags/skits were a little too goofy. The part at the very end was alright (I won't spoil it), but otherwise, meh.

I've seen one of the traveling Cirques and it was pretty good, and my wife and I will be in Vegas in 2 weeks and have tickets to see Cirque "O", which apparently has a big water tank involved so it should be fun.

Just my opinion; obviously a lot of people like BMG since they're so successful. They just weren't my cup of tea.

geera
May 20, 2003

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

Any recommendations for best breakfast/brunch buffet on a Saturday? I was leaning towards Paris or Bellagio.
It's not a buffet, but Mon Ami Gabi that BelgianSandwich mentioned earlier has great breakfasts. We ate breakfast there twice and enjoyed it both times.

geera
May 20, 2003
My wife and I saw Cirque "O" at the Bellagio and enjoyed it. It's a water-themed show with an enormous tank submerged in the stage that the actors are constantly flipping in to and jumping out of, etc. We were in the cheap seats up front in the corner near the wall and the view was OK, although there were some parts of the stage we couldn't fully see due to the angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geera
May 20, 2003

Sharks Below posted:

Hey Vegas people, I'm an Australian heading over to the USA for most of February and will be in Vegas on the 10th and 11th. Want to go to the 10pm Cirque du Soleil showing of "O" but am totally overwhelmed by how many places there are to buy tickets from - I just want decent seats, they don't have to be incredible but good ones would be fine, for 2 adults (~goondate~) but I don't know how to go about this.. Can anyone help me out? I'd be so appreciative.
I bought our tickets from Bellagio's website. It's probably not the cheapest way to do it, but I didn't want to risk screwing it up just to try and get them cheaper since my wife really wanted to see the show.