Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bgwin
Apr 23, 2004
Came in to say as a gambling novice Bill's Gambling Hall was my favorite place by far. I had never played Pai Gow until I went and sat down blind and just started to pick it up. $5 limits was great and strong drinks were coming non-stop. Every table I sat at for Pai Gow everyone was friendly and the Asian players were teaching me and my buddy sayings and it was riot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bgwin
Apr 23, 2004

JaySB posted:

Shamelss website plug https://www.jayfarberlv.com or go to WantTickets.com

Another shameless website plug https://www.jayfarberlv.com

I actually recommended you to a close buddies brother for a Vegas bachelor party next year, so there's a decent chance if you see a 10+ bachelor party coming from Boston I'll be there. He might try to do the organizing and logistics himself but I told him it could be hard with that many people and his agenda will probably ridiculous.Thanks for all the advice in the thread!

Bgwin
Apr 23, 2004
Any suggestions on a hotel to set up home base for 10+ guys doing a bachelor party in May? Right now everyone is throwing ideas out and it seems like there are so many options that I'd like to help narrow it down to a few hotels. Our hopes are to get one big suite for the bachelor and then a few basic rooms for everyone else. We would like to do a pool party and will definitely be doing nightclubs. Ideas being thrown out now seem to be Cosmo and Venetian but none of us are Vegas regulars so all we really have is word of mouth and internet research. Obviously thanks for any help!

Bgwin
Apr 23, 2004

JaySB posted:

When in May? Memorial Day Weekend bring your checkbook and mortgage your house.

Wraparound terrace suite at the Cosmo is the perfect room for the bachelor +1 guest in the living room and a central party room. Cosmo Bungalows are the ultimate party rooms if you're not worried about money.

We are doing the first weekend in May.

My problem with the Cosmo is although it looks extremely nice, I feel like we could find a different hotel with clubs, pool parties, nice rooms and a suite; for a better price leaving more to spend on other things. I've also told the best man about your website Jay but as of right now he's trying to figure it all out himself. Any other hotels I can push him towards that you would recommend?

Bgwin
Apr 23, 2004
Jay do you have an email I could ask a few questions about an upcoming trip?

We have 15 guys in town the weekend of May 6 and 7 for a bachelor party and the person organizing it seems to think general admission for pool parties and nightclubs is going to work somehow. We are staying at the Cosmo and I've already suggested the all access wristband but the rest might get ugly without the proper planning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bgwin
Apr 23, 2004
I leave for Vegas tomorrow at noon for a 15 person bachelor party and come home Monday, here goes nothing. We are staying at the Cosmo and have a Wraparound Terrace Suite and 4 double queen City Rooms.

-Thursday night dinner at STK
-Friday Encore Beach Club cabana
-Friday night Hakkasan VIP Bar card for everyone
-Saturday free day for recovering and gambling
-Saturday night table at XS
-Sunday recovery day and Marquee pool

Only three of us are staying Sunday night to relax and recover while the rest take the redye home probably feeling like death.