Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

illcendiary posted:

Am I crazy, or is Vegas more expensive this year? Last year two roundtrip flights out of Houston and a three night stay at TI cost $850, now it seems I can't even get the flights for that little. Maybe I just have to be patient.

I think it just depends on when you're going. I just booked a round-trip flight plus five days at the Luxor in October for ~$450. This will be my third time going to Vegas in the past five years and this is the most I've paid for 3-5 days plus round-trip airfare.

It helps to fly in and out on a weekday. If you're willing to fly in on a Monday and leave on a Friday it gets a lot cheaper, in my experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
I'm heading to Vegas in the middle of October, and my girlfriend and I are interested in visiting some nightclubs. Is a service like this legit?

I went to Vegas last time and a guy was just handing out passes in Caesar's that got us into the roof club for free, so obviously that kind of thing happens, but the amount of positive Yelp reviews it has seems sketchy.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
I'm heading to Vegas on Sunday for the rest of next week. Are there any amazing deals I can't miss? Also is there a good way to get into clubs for cheap? I will have my girlfriend with me, if that helps.