Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duxwig
Oct 21, 2005

I'm a Vegas newbie headed in for the first time.
Apparently I've got this all wrong since I actually planned on acquiring weird drink novelties to bring back, but I might just steer towards a microbrewery or two for growlers as initially planned. I have an entire wall full of growlers and glassware acquired from random travels.

So far in reading the few LV threads on SA and other random internet stuff I am in information overload currently.

I'll only be there for a few days on a small budget, but I guess thats ok since I don't need gambling, women, or clubs.
I'll be doing alot of solo stuff on the strip while my GF works at an upcoming conference so I've been looking for unique stuff to see or do during the day. I havent even had time to try and map out or process where or what anything is yet. I think this will probably be stricken even more by not having a rental car to use to get around to different places and attached to walking or finding that double bus thing that was mentioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU