Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro

Richard Bong posted:

I always heard Japanese bikes referred to as rice rockets.

"Tupperware torpedoes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro

Radbot posted:

I like riding a Honda CTX700 because men don't come up to me to compliment it regularly, which is cool because I'm not into dudes.

I love the CTX700 and would probably buy one for commuting if it didn't cost more to insure than an R1.

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro

Pope Mobile posted:

That's ridiculous. What year R1 is that compared to?

I had them quote me an '09. This is in Ontario, Canada, land of legally allowed insurance industry assfucking. It's with State Farm, any other motorcycle insurer would be at least twice as much as State Farm wants.

Hooray State Farm.

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro

Tanbo posted:

So I've got a Shoei full face helmet which feels like it keeps my face and head very safe indeed - BUT, I feel disconnected from the outside world..

Have a look at the Shark Vancore helmet. It doesn't have earholes, but as others are saying, jesus christ you don't want any.

• Locked thread