Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
drat you Comedy Central :argh::hf::canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

angerbeet posted:

The Comedy Network didn't pick it up?

Could they not afford to break up their Brent Butt comedy block?

Glad I get Comedy Central where I am, I guess.

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

Aphrodite posted:

Could they not afford to break up their Brent Butt comedy block?

Glad I get Comedy Central where I am, I guess.

But, uh, I thought the horn was the human wing-dang-doodle.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I think I'm all caught up with the series, but I might have missed something.

When did Dark Matter return? I thought in one of the movies, it became light and crumbly and useless, but then in the series Nibbler's back to taking super-heavy dumps again.

A Humble Emperor
Dec 30, 2007

With a big big crown!
New Futurama! :woop:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jamesman posted:

I think I'm all caught up with the series, but I might have missed something.

When did Dark Matter return? I thought in one of the movies, it became light and crumbly and useless, but then in the series Nibbler's back to taking super-heavy dumps again.

Dark matter is still super heavy, it's just not useful as fuel anymore.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Aphrodite posted:

No, just that preview link linked earlier.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

I'm too old to bury my son!

A Humble Emperor posted:

Of course I'm not planning on stealing that gif!!:mad:

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

Dheni Walsh posted:

Of course I'm not planning on stealing that gif!!:mad:

The Something Awful Forums TVIV Futurama Thread does not endorse the coooooool crime of stealing.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

A Humble Emperor posted:

It is I...Washbucket.

Washbucket loves you...Washbucket has always loved you.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I've been looking forward to this ever since it was cancelled by a bunch of idiots, then brought back by a bigger bunch of idiots.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
The day is almost upon us. I wonder if I could find the time to marathon last season before tomorrow's premiere?

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."

A Humble Emperor posted:

Somehow last season I managed to miss this episode, then I completely forgot I missed it. So I had my DVR record the mini-marathon of last season Comedy Central had on over the weekend. When I watched all the episodes Monday night, I had brand new (to me) Futurama! :neckbeard:

Anxiously waiting tomorrow!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

ff7cid posted:

The day is almost upon us. I wonder if I could find the time to marathon last season before tomorrow's premiere?

I would so be down for this! I'm in the middle of a huge performance run of 2 operas right now (sadly not feign commissioned upon thee by Hedonism Bot) which will actually prevent me from live watching the new ones this week since I'll be busy from 5pm-all night Central, but I could stay up all night just to burn through the last 13 tonight (I didn't love the Xmas/holiday one, it made me think of a shittier Simpsons Halloween special).

I just might do this, it's been a while since I've seen some of them in their entirety. It's hard to pick my favourite of the last 13. I loved the Late Phillip J Fry and Prisoner of Benda so those might be the trumps, but Duh Vinci and Garden of Eden one were frikken hilar IMO. Also the Inspector 5 and evolution ones and the finale and even the Eye-phone and Lrrr and robosexual stuff was really enjoyable.

I think the cats one was really the only one I didn't LOVE and that's I think partly because I don't love cats a whole ton and lots of it was cat related humour. Even that one was tolerable with the cow's being extinct call back.

The cow says, "MOOOO"

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Look what made the countdown:
http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/2011/06/15/futurama-fanarama-the-bender-brewer/

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Hey I went to high school with a guy named David Moore (I realize it's a very common name) but there is no way in hell he's smart enough to make something like this without killing himself in the process.

Upon reading further I can see that he didn't build it, but came up with the idea...sounds David Mooresque now that I think about it, although I doubt he could even use the word maternal in a sentence properly.

Wonder if it's the same guy, anyone know if this David Moore went to Windsor Secondary? And was the Simon guy a goon? I'm assuming the guy who posted it is either Simon or David or a close friend and not just someone who stumbled on that piece of awesomeness.

edit: oh hey it was first posted by Superjew so who knows, could have been a nice internet find.

sildenafil
Dec 17, 2004

They're just jealous.

Dheni Walsh posted:

The cow says, "MOOOO"

The horse says, "DOCTORATE DENIED"

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Dheni Walsh posted:

Hey I went to high school with a guy named David Moore (I realize it's a very common name) but there is no way in hell he's smart enough to make something like this without killing himself in the process.

Upon reading further I can see that he didn't build it, but came up with the idea...sounds David Mooresque now that I think about it, although I doubt he could even use the word maternal in a sentence properly.

Wonder if it's the same guy, anyone know if this David Moore went to Windsor Secondary? And was the Simon guy a goon? I'm assuming the guy who posted it is either Simon or David or a close friend and not just someone who stumbled on that piece of awesomeness.

edit: oh hey it was first posted by Superjew so who knows, could have been a nice internet find.

Yeah I probably should have clarified; I just copy-pasted the imgur link from the last thread. Because let's face it, it deserves to be in this thread.

Although some people called him crazy. And why? Because he dared to dream! Of super atomic monsters with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood!

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

angerbeet posted:

I hear you, man. :canada::hf::canada:

Here everyone, have some more gifs.

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Why do they call it an Eye-Phone?

A Humble Emperor
Dec 30, 2007

With a big big crown!
Let's see how crazy I am now, Nixon!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

A Humble Emperor posted:

:nixon:

a Humble Emperor posted:

:cry:I don't know what to do...do you think I should eat more butter?

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Dheni Walsh posted:

:nixon:

NIXON'S BACK!

AROOOOOOOOOOOO

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!
BAZUZU!!!

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
New Futurama and new Burn Notice tonight?

Hold me, for I may weep!:neckbeard:

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
Seeing this thread stickied made me so happy....

Like my happiness is a balloon... and something good happens!

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Ensign_Ricky posted:

You have badly misspelled 'Louie'.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

WoG posted:

You have badly misspelled 'Louie'.

As the candy hearts poured into the fiery quasar, a wondrous thing happened, why not. They vaporized into a mystical love radiation that spread across the universe, destroying many, many planets, including two gangster planets and a cowboy world! But one planet was exactly the right distance to see the romantic rays but not be destroyed by them: Earth. So all over the world couples stood together in joy. And me, Zoidberg! And no one could have been happier unless it would have also been the season premiere of Louie. What? It was? Hooray!

Sieg
Sep 28, 2009

Must kill all humans

Ensign_Ricky posted:

I am not quite that emotional about it, but I am really looking forward to the return of both these shows. It ain't summer until Burn Notice starts.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
My fellow Earthicans, let us not forget what made this new Futurama thread possible:

The great taste of Charleston Chew!

E: Also Shankman's Rubbing Compound. When something needs rubbing, think Shankman's!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Alter Ego posted:

E: Also Shankman's Rubbing Compound. When something needs rubbing, think Shankman's!

It costs a little more, but it's worth it!

Futurama is also brought to you by...Arachno-Spores! The deadly spores, with the funny name!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

DrBouvenstein posted:

It costs a little more, but it's worth it!

Futurama is also brought to you by...Arachno-Spores! The deadly spores, with the funny name!

You forgot Thompson's Teeth: The only teeth strong enough to eat OTHER teeth!

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Alter Ego posted:

You forgot Thompson's Teeth: The only teeth strong enough to eat OTHER teeth!
Also, Molten Boron.

Nobody doesn't like Molten Boron!

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

DaveWoo posted:

Also, Molten Boron.

Nobody doesn't like Molten Boron!

Too many bones? Not enough cash? Call CASHBONE Now!

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!
Last night I had this dream about Lightspeed briefs. Style and comfort for the discriminating crotch!

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

LooseChanj posted:

Last night I had this dream about Lightspeed briefs.

We all feel that way, all the time.

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

TravBot posted:

Too many bones? Not enough cash? Call CASHBONE Now!

The only teeth strong enough to chew OTHER teeth!

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Coleman posted:

I think you missed the right quote button. Don't worry, you can fix that up with some TORGO'S EXECUTIVE POWDER!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Coleman posted:

*CRUNCH*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

A Humble Emperor posted:

The answer is "very".

• Locked thread