Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

TravBot posted:

No that was the old thread. It's dead now.

SOMEONE SAID "DEAD"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

IUG posted:

I move that the OP should have a Futuram Avatar and maybe a gang tag.

And also that my cat smells good.

I haven't felt much of anything, since my gang tag died. :smith:

(changed avatars a couple of times.)

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Kazy posted:

That dog won't hunt monsieur!

Monsignor! :eng101:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

ff7cid posted:

Bad news, nobody. The supercollider super exploded! Also, this thing (I guess technically spoilers since it's a clip from the upcoming season finale):
http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/2011/06/21/countdown-to-futurama-action-delivery-force/

They used the Voltron music! :aaa:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Look what made the countdown:
http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/2011/06/15/futurama-fanarama-the-bender-brewer/

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

A Humble Emperor posted:

Let's see how crazy I am now, Nixon!

The answer is "very".

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Anybody wanna play Dungeons & Dragons for the next quadrillion years? :q:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I liked both episodes just fine.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I hope we get to see more Captain Lance Starman this season.

I'm hoping for more "Transcredible Exploits of Zapp Brannigan". :allears:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

How deliciously absurd!: http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/2011/06/30/futurama-fanarama-hedonism-bot-wedding-cake/

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Good news, everyone. Comedy Central has started airing Futurama episodes online. So far, it's just Groening's favorite episodes:
The Late Philip J. Fry
I Dated a Robot
Roswell that Ends Well
Godfellas
The Prisoner of Benda

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I think you're forgetting the Susan Boil episode.

I don't blame you. It was a really bad episode.

Wasn't it the same episode?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

axleblaze posted:

and I know most people really like it but my least favorite episode of the half season was easily the evolution one, which is also my least favorite episode in general.

I don't want to live on this planet, anymore.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

They've got phones in booths, now? I can finally stop carrying around this clunky cell phone.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

IUG posted:

vv Those episodes are bad and you should feel bad (though not the one where they go through alternate universes).

That post was so terrible, I think it gave me cancer!
\

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Panic Restaurant posted:

The New Justice Team episode is amazing. How could anyone hate the episode that gave us Citizen Snips?

"A man boxing a kangaroo is a peculiar spectacle, but a kangaroo boxing a robot? I'm afraid you're completely lost me."

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

There's a rub-on cream that gives you superpowers? I always figured it'd be something you have to freebase.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Trabisnikof posted:

I thought that too but as I've been watching the old episodes again with that in mind, I realized that there has always been one joke an episode. Just recently they've been much more blunt about it.

Don't know if this was intentional or not, but I choose to believe it was.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I share Leela's feelings about the 3D planet.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Dirt doesn't NEED luck! :smug:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Things we know about Scruffy:
Is a janitor.
Is a zombie.
Has a shiny, metal rear end.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Long Long Island.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Space Pope!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I don't wanna hit on anyone I already had sex with.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Calculon! :ohdear:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Burglearsonlarceny.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

CLAMP #1!!!!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

STAY OFF MY TURF!! :argh:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Crushinator!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Billy West, what a stupid, silly, made up name! :rolleyes:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Folks say my mama was a hoe.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Drop the robit. :zoid:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

DO IT, AND I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Capn Beeb posted:

It's all coming back to Hermes. How poorly he's treated Zoidberg over the years, the constant insults, all of it.

:ohdear:

I think it's more about how dirty his claws are.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Coleman posted:

I know! We'll call them Popplers!

Tasteicles. :eng101:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Penetrates even the thickest foil hat. :ohdear:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

You gotta choose between eating and reading, so they ate the books.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I accidentally learned to tapdance!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Nice warm feeling in my eyeballs! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

EXTREME TODDLER WRESTLING!! :black101:

• Locked thread