Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hamza
Mar 3, 2007

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

Never fear guys, it's all planned. We're going all the way up to the present(roughly) with these guides so you'll just need to meditate for wee bit as we'll get round to it eventually. Sooner rather than later for garage. There's going to be at least 1 more Jungle entry, then from there we follow the musical current and get into the garage ting. Whether it'll be one entry or maybe 2, seperating the original 4x4 UK thing/Speed garage, from the later 2-Step stuff I'm not quite sure yet, we'll see.

28GBB: I hope you are planning to either (yourself or someone else for you) collate these when they're all done as an eBook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamza
Mar 3, 2007

Police Academy 6 posted:

hey, thanks for this thread. the "electro/house" thread makes my head hurt. i've been listening to a lot of perc and sigha lately and they're sort of on the edge between techno and dub. anyone else digging that sort of thing?

You should check out DFRNT's blog and podcast, Sitting Ovation and Insight. He posts a lot of these kinds of tracks.

hamza
Mar 3, 2007
Scuba was just in the US! I saw him in Seattle about a month ago.

hamza fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 15, 2011

hamza
Mar 3, 2007
FYI, kode9 is live on boilerroom right now.

hamza
Mar 3, 2007
It's on Spotify if you want to check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamza
Mar 3, 2007
28GBB -- Latest edition is absolutely fantastic. This is exactly the period when I started getting into drum and bass.

• Locked thread