Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

Yeah I love it when Butterz do these deals. Can't remember what I got last time, but this time I ended up with the Shotta remix EP and that TQD single on Butterz, the Spare EP on Coyote and a Dusk & Blackdown single on Keysound. They even threw in an extra bonus too, the Jahovia 7", the E.M.M.A. and Rebel MC thing. So it's a win I think! Well worth picking up the deal if you've not already!

Got mine the other day, I got the new Rapid one on Butterz, a (second copy of) Keysound Allstars 2, Dusk and Blackdown - Dasalfex, and Lil Jabba - Scales on Local Action. Really feeling the Lil Jabba one, I totally missed it the first time around. Definitely well worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

Radio Spiricom posted:

kingdom - shox / punished is good but it's in desperate need of a vocal.

this has been bothering me for months - did this sample something? Prince Will has like an 8 bar version or something on a Rinse show he did but I'm not sure if its an early version or if Shox was a rework.

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

Oh word, I was thinking Shox though - here's a rip of the track from the Prince Will show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCZ5gse2cxk

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

What's five years between friends eh?.

Massive.

Working my way through but from the first third or so: why do we hear so much about El-B drums and never Horsepower drums? Blaming Blackdown.

& That Search and Destroy track is HUGE (thats yours right? thank you for the upload).

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

Found the DJ Playstation stuff totally by accident the other week but I'm feelin it. Did they have more releases? I feel like I should know them....

Their brother (?)'s got some cool stuff too in that lo-fi vein.
https://soundcloud.com/theblizt

Ricky is KILLER and a very nice flip of that sample

• Locked thread