Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
I clicked on this thread for the express purpose of complaining about there not being any mention of Marathon or Pathways into Darkness, only to find that Marathon is in the OP and PiD is mentioned shortly after. Awesome OP and thanks to ToxicFrog for showing me that there's a way to run PiD on a modern machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

alien8 posted:

I know this is starting to stray off-topic, but I like to imagine that one day soon Valve will just drop Episode 3 all BAM out of nowhere, with no fan-fare leading up to the fact.

I can dream, right?

Valve can take their time with their stuff for all I care, as long as it comes out good in the end. There are a lot of companies that could learn from their example.