Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cray
Dec 3, 2010

The Kins posted:

I'm always happy to be wrong... Fixing now!

This is, unfortunately, the non-Gold version of the game, since it specifically mentions having 12 missions. Thief Gold adds three more (one sucks, one rules and one is OK) and expands/fixes some of the existing ones (Little Big World!).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cray
Dec 3, 2010

Moof Strydar posted:

Huh, whadda ya know. I was going to pull you up on this one since Ultima Underworld came out after those games, but then I read on Wikipedia that Catacomb 3-D was developed after id saw a tech demo of Ultima Underworld (or had a phone conversation with the developer).

Everything LGS did was ridiculously ahead of its time. It's still blowing my mind that System Shock came out in 1994.

Cray
Dec 3, 2010

Hammsturabi posted:

It has three sequels, but you would never know because they have the least consistent naming scheme since Rambo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Jedi_Knight_(series)

It's disappointing that the last game is not officially named Star Wars: Dark Forces IV: Jedi Knight III: Jedi Outcast II: Jedi Academy. That would be a rad name. SWDF4JK3JO2JA.

Cray
Dec 3, 2010
JO & JA are kind of off-topic for this thread but they are indeed fantastic games, so much better than that Force Unleashed nonsense. Online duels were also amazingly tense.

The whole series is on Steam, I rebought them recently when they were on sale.