Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Doormat
Dec 20, 2010

:dukedog:
Good LORD, Brutal DooM lives up to it's name! Fun fact, It works really, really well in skulltag's Invasion mode. Skulltag froze before I beat the Abandoned Fortress map, just do to the sheer amount of poo poo around, literally no part of the floor was clean. Fair warning, It's incredibly resource intensive so I'm probably going to stick with reDooM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Doormat
Dec 20, 2010

In my case, there was just to much and my PC couldn't keep up. Using Windows if it matters.

The Doormat
Dec 20, 2010

Kazvall posted:

Would anyone be up for some Heretic++ tomorrow night?

Hell yes, nobody ever runs Heretic with that mod, I would love to play with you guys.

The Doormat
Dec 20, 2010

Hi, I'm a big dumb idiot who can't seem to figure it out on my own, is it possible to run Quake 1.5 with the missions packs or Arcane Dimensions or is that just a no-go?

The Doormat
Dec 20, 2010

My biggest issues with Graven are spells costing too much mana to feel worthwhile and movement being too slow. It feels like it's trying to be an immersive sim but isn't really committing to it. Adding a proper dash or dodge or just increasing the movement speed to be faster would make it feel better IMHO. I thought all of the weapons were really satisfying to use, and the combat had a really chunky feel that I liked.