Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

site posted:

Hell yeah trespasser

This is the only correct answer.

Give me some 4k titty health bars and an arm with no wrist bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Random Stranger posted:

I fixed Joe Liberman's e-mail once and I feel like I might have made the world a little better place by breaking it again afterward.

Hey man, nice shot.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Y'kno I'd actually love an Inglourious Basterds inspired squad based WW2 shooter but not with the Brothers in Arms name, kind of surprised we never got one.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

SpaceAceJase posted:

I've got some unused steam keys if anyone wants them:
Forgive Me Father
Nightmare Reaper
Wrath: Aeon of Ruin

Could I nab Forgive Me Father? Always loved its aesthetic!

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I will play Phantom Fury. :hist101:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Not really hoping we're just jaded by the devs' recent output and the demo for it being complete trash.

^^ I feel like Boltgun suffered from this quite a bit too, all looks and not really any substance... christ the level design is so bad in that game.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I want to play DUSK RPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY3xi0HPrbs

Deakul fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 2, 2024

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I knew that tag would eventually have negative connotations.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

UT2004 is up there as one of my fondest multiplayer experiences, mostly in Onslaught and VCTF cause I loved the vehicles they added.

Kids these days will never know the agony of installing games that came on 6+ discs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qIP92sKsOk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYEZ_tXAoEU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Volte posted:

I got the DVD version :smug:

gently caress! I was stuck just manually downloading all the Editor's Choice stuff like a pleb for years any time I reinstalled the game.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Guillermus posted:

I guess that you didn't know that you could just copy all 6 CDs to the HDD in a single folder then burn that to a DVD and it would install perfectly? It had no burning protection at all so it was easy to make a single disc inataller

Nah being like 14 or 15 at the time I didn't think about that poo poo.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

What is Phantom Fury?

It's an FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Phantom Fury heroes!

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I mainly just remember being blown away by the giant moving flaming pillar room in RoTT and then the rest of the game just not really being any fun at all to play.

Also drat, another new Turbo Overkill update and they still haven't done anything to make the sound system not be total poo poo.

Deakul fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Apr 16, 2024

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Gmanlives reviewed Phantom Fury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIX0saoKrKc

It certainly seems to be a first person shooter that will come out and then maybe get played by a few people and then be forgotten.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

What the hell makes these people think that their words won't be shared across the internet?

Do they have so little self control that they absolutely cannot resist talking poo poo about critics?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Play the Pre-Sequel, I felt the jump packs were a fun addition and the added verticality really does a lot for the formula.

I honestly don't remember a drat thing about the writing though, it's been a minute.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Yeah, all of that valid critique and insightful observation goes right out the window when you're actually playing the game and being forced to put up with the execution.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

suuma posted:

I've been playing Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, only because it was free on PS+.

It's..fine? I don't hate what they've done to fantasy-ify the guns. I'm still pretty early at least.

e: I take it back, I just found Claptrap

I just wish there was more variety with the guns rather than just crossbow pistol variation #31416472637526 or fireball cannon variation #542378649 and that the overworld wasn't the way that it is.(top down view and highly restricted map)

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Descent 3 had a gangster as hell trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFazkfmBE4

That's about the biggest highlight I remember, I never really got around to playing it much besides the multiplayer!

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I'm ready

for

RAGE 3

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

DatonKallandor posted:

Rage 2 does Doom Eternals combat better than Doom Eternal does but it's a terrible sequel to Rage 1.

Rage 2 is the real sequel to Doom 2016. :hmmyes:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Glagha posted:

I can't imagine at all the mindset that would make someone want to play a brand new game they've never played before and then mod it before actually playing the game. It's like I'm gonna play Doom for the first time should I use Demonsteele and instead play a completely different game wearing Doom's skin?

I only really only do this when games lack basic QOL features.

ie: All Bethesda games and most CRPGs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

This Heretic 2 erasure will not stand.