Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Whateley
Apr 12, 2002

I am a bootlicking scab who loves seeing people be paid less than living wages. If the workers don't like it they should just kill themselves. Let me know who is organizing so I can report them to management. I pine for the days of the Pinkertons.
Is there any sort of graphic/mouse support mods for Redneck Rampage? It's one of the few shooters of that era I didn't play because at the time every review I read pretty much said it's crap.

Eh, anyways, I'm in the mood for an old school shooter and picked it up on GoG and can't even figure out how to rebind keys to a proper wasd setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Whateley
Apr 12, 2002

I am a bootlicking scab who loves seeing people be paid less than living wages. If the workers don't like it they should just kill themselves. Let me know who is organizing so I can report them to management. I pine for the days of the Pinkertons.

The Kins posted:

Use SETUP.EXE to rebind controls. I'm not sure if the GOG version has a convenient link to DOSbox the Setup, or even if it needs DOSbox.

Then you can just whack the mouselook toggle key (U by default) in-game.

Ok, thanks man. I'll see if I can't run setup.exe through dosbox. Not sure why it even uses it. Duke 3D seems to run fine without it.