Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Silly Newbie posted:

I work for a medium sized MSP that's growing pretty rapidly. We're using N-Able for most of our management (it scales pretty well, and their support tends to be absolutely on the ball), reselling Fortinet gear for networking and reselling VaultLogix for backup. I'm open to answering any questions anyone might have on these.

Just how bad is the average markup on Fortinet gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I own/run a MSP and I will tell you with absolute certainty that you will lose piles of money trying to chase pennies with cheap clients.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

mindphlux posted:

outsourced help desk stuff

This guy gets it. If your business is built on providing personal 'touch' for someone then sending that poo poo off to India to save you pennies is just going to cost you more in the long run.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Maneki Neko posted:

Isn't that really all that's left on the MSP side of things these days (building a relationship, selling "you")

It is and its the greatest trump card in the world

• Locked thread