Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

mindphlux posted:

Lastpass worked really well. I've rolled it out as my primary password management tool, and I rarely need to look up a password after a few weeks of use. My new hire says he's good there too, and I can hide the password so he can log in, but not access the password. Perfect.

My information sharing project went horribly though. Tried evernote, a wiki, docs on a shared drive - it all just completely sucks. Most colossal failure was with trying to restructure evernote information into another format.

Really hoping some of you folks have suggestions for sharing client site info, because this poo poo is a mess as it stands.

In more positive news, aside from hiring a tech to help me out, my tiny MSP business is going gangbusters. I've taken on so many new clients/projects in the last month my head is ready to explode. can't wait to graduate to the next level. on the downside I'm working 14 hour days. :(

The last few hours spent with bottle in hand right?

For the sharing client info stuff we are microsoft partners for sharepoint/dynamics CRM and it works well when people actually use it. Can confirm most of connectwise is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread