Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nuklear
Dec 16, 2013
Was wondering if anyone has had success with GFI Max Backup at all? We have about 50 or so clients on an ineration of Vembu at the moment which comes with quite a few problems (mainly the licensing is a pain in the rear end) and are looking to switch. Our biggest concern here is where does the data go? Is it stored locally in the US/Can or does it head on over to India? We have quite a few financial records / HR data and would hate to violate any international laws by crossing the borders with this type of data. We requested a quote and are just waiting on GFI reponse.

As to the helpdesk discussion, we have been using Zendesk for over 2 years with great success. The price point is a bit high but at the end of the day the tool far outweighs the negative pricing point.

Not to switch around too much, but what do you guys think of Naverisk vs N-Able for site management / alerts? We are currently on Level platforms but them having been purchased by AVG sort of put a sour taste in my mouth and we have been entertaining switching vendors completely. Naverisk seems quite robust although I don't think we could give up our Zendesk at this point, it's the management side of things that has me interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread