Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trouser Mouse Bear
Mar 20, 2004
Bancount - 1

bimmian posted:

What does everyone use for password management? Ours are a bit scattered so I'm looking into solutions, I've used Keepass prior and use lastpass personally. Anyone use lastpass enterprise?

Part of our MSP business uses Secret Server. When it came time for the entire business to use Secret Server we evaluated our options and decided on going to AuthAnvil instead.
The out of box integration into Kaseya was the deal clincher really as we are lazy like that. However, for a comparable cost to Secret Server we got a shitload of extra functionality (2FA, SSO) and we also have a platform that we can sell as Authentication As A Service (although somehow convincing customers that it is a worthwhile service will be difficult).

I'm currently deploying it on AWS so holla at me if you need questions answered about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread