Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
S.W.G.
Jul 8, 2004
Joining in. I'm on the management/c suite side of a good sized services integrator/var that also runs an MSP division.

I finally had to bite the bullet and split my teams between the project group and the MSP break fix side. We've been automating as much as possible and streamlining our process for on boarding and documentation standardizations. A lot of bumps along the way, but it seems to be a maturing product. My biggest challenge is getting my sales team to split their time between Big 'Ol White Whale deals and smaller, 'less appealing' MSP contracts (even though their commission incentive is loving awesome for MSP contracts right now).

I've not seen a whole lot in the way of Level Platforms and AVG Cloud Care in this thread - curious as to why?

So far, I've been pretty happy with it (with the exception of dialing down the unholy amount of MIB's/Windows notification. A lot of tuning on the back end). The support has been great, and once everything is going, it just works. Reporting is a powerful value add for the customers as well.

We're debating a hardnose policy with our customers that if their OS or device is end of life, replace that poo poo or we pull it off contract. Anyone tried this? How effective was it for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread