Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

He's saying he's never read Atlas Shrugged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

I'm sticking by my word, I'm not picking this up till a paperback is released.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

NPR interview with GURM: click here

Which one of you is Tom Ashbrook? He spoiled hundreds fo people on air with no warning.

He must be one of you.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Kainser posted:

I wonder who they will cast as Daario, the bluebearded Casanova, in the show :allears:

e; Dorne is great, Quentyn owns owned.

I just want to punch him. very hard.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

Am I the only person with the Wildcards tag that didnt go out and buy the book yet?

I know a lot of people said they were going to boycott, and I want to know how many people really did.

I haven't bought poo poo (paperback or nothing).

Pastry Mistakes fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Sep 3, 2011

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

A Twitter to Targs #GoJets

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Azure_Horizon posted:

I think by the time three years have gone by after ADWD's release, with no clear date for the next book's release, that The Bad Thread will return.

We are biding our time. In the end you will all be like us.

Still waiting for that drat paperback Martin.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Two, and a Half-Man is the obvious choice for an ASoIaF sitcom. Sandor is the weepy chiropractor.

I might photoshop this later because I'm bored; till then have some Barry the Bold.

"A hall to die in, and men to bury me."

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

::Sees 30k unread posts::

...you absolute fuckers.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

I remember writing some horrible poo poo, but for the life of me I could never find it in my post history after my probations. That and my awesome Photoshop way back when of centaur Drogo for my pseudo spoiling of the baby thread way back in season 1.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Sadly (or happily depending on how much of a piece of poo poo you are) my name came directly from GRRM's AGOT where Osha sees Hodor's gigantic dong glistening wetly.

You've a good name sir.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

euron, holy poo poo. in the book nigga rolls up with a magic eye, a fleet, a dragon controlling head exploding horn, and a bunch of other menacing poo poo. in the show he rolls up with a hillbilly mustache and some dick jokes, immediately has all his boats stolen by the target of said dick jokes, and then everyone's still like "yeah, you're our leader". real convincing bad guy.

Yeah it's pretty depressing, then again these are the people who butchered Stannis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Cutting open cats to eat the delicious kittens inside.

What do you mean that's not normal? Kids will be kids!