Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Shoehead posted:

All reading is good toilet reading. Books, comics, the back of your shampoo, this thread. I read a lot of this thread on the toilet.

High five brother, thread shittin while shittin y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Just sittin here in a gymnast squat on my bowl, readin some GoT, splashin my ankles with danywater, no big deal

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Haha what a troll

Everyone knows George R R Martin can't stand upset his own power

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

I had a poutine for lunch smothered in jalapenos and Frank's Red Hot. Later this evening, I too will be singing the Song of rear end and Fire :unsmith:

I'm so glad our Canadian brothers have franks red hot, its pretty baller for pizza too, tapatio first, cholula second for eggs tho

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
That sound gently caress nasty, the hell is that poo poo ?? My t-giving was hella rad, That neep casserole poo poo, that pedo on parole poo poo, dat payin jersey tolls poo poo, uh huh honey,

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
I would love to read dolorous edds wisdom book, learn hot tips on how to bang your superior officer while still having your sexuality be mostly on the down low

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Hey guys remember me

Is the book out yet or a release date

Thanks see ya!

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Haven't been here in 8600 posts... Is the loving book out yet god damnit

edit: lol and I still have the 7th most posts in this thread

bigmcgaffney fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 22, 2016

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
oh are we talking about cool peeps cut from the show?? Because my boy ~Darkstar-sama~ takes that loving cake

Edit: oh you said Dorkstar which is a bit disparaging but I'll take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

lmao, b_o_t and I have a commanding lead, and I was banned for 16 months.

I really should get around to killing myself.

Procrastination is one of the main themes of this thread after all