Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Katt posted:

Edit: Okay the show can kill off little finger now. I'm tired of him. After selling Sansa to two monsters he's still doing the whole "I would do anything to protect you"

Season five was a mistake.

E: like other than Hardhome did anything good happen in that season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Prequel? Naomi Watts!? Jesus Christ this dumb franchise will never go away.

Look the good news it's a television project starring Naomi Watts; it's gonna get cancelled after a season max.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Who could ever have guessed this about John Ringo?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Off the top of my head there's evidence that he might be Illyrio's son with a descendant of the Blackfyres (given how paternally Illyrio acts regarding Griff while giving no more than a mercenary poo poo about Viserys/Dany and the description of his wife sounding very Targaryen), plus it would explain why the Golden Company would drop everything to help him secure his claim (given they're all descendants of the army supporting the Blackfyres). There might be even more that I'm missing, however.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
While the cast was becoming more expensive, they were also burning a lot of that cash on ever more elaborate spectacles like battle scenes or dragon rampages, which also seem to have eaten up a lot of D&D's time and attention instead of, say, making the scripts good.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
+3 to crafting rolls for Wildfire. You can now commune with the Ghost of High Heart once per gaming session. Weirwood scrying now has a +100 year range.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

nine-gear crow posted:

Cut the Gordian Knot: GRRM can build his big stupid castle, but he's gotta do it Pueblo Revival style so it doesn't look out of place in Santa Fe. If he doesn't like it then he can gently caress off back New Jersey and build it there. Nobody's gonna complain about an ugly rear end castle in New Jersey, not when Action Park still exists in some capacity.

He did. Changed to adobe construction and everything. It's just six feet too tall now.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

mind the walrus posted:

:kstare:

You have to be loving with me. Magic pimp sounds absolutely loving nightmarish, even by the extremely sleazy lows of US superhero books.

His magic comes from the fact that he never ejaculates. All his magic sperm is stored in his forehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Santa Fe is exactly the right kind of rich enough that they'd find pretending to stand up to another rich person on principle to be worth more than any amount of money he could give them.