Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Why does Bloodraven have a thousand eyes and two? I can pseudo get behind the children of the forest looking like actual children instead of 4 fingered cat looking fuckers. I was able to move past them throwing grenades at skeletons. I just cannot get past that loving old man having two perfectly fine eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Cardiac posted:

At least prince of nothing have an end.

Ha, I keep meaning to make it to the last book but as fun as some of the ideas are it is just a SLOG sometimes. Even removing all the rape from my thought it's still just tiresome.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Who should be king? The immortal sorcerer who can at will make us kill ourselves or at least make us make poor decisions, or some other dude? Give me Emperor Leto please, I never thought anything different ever please don't read my mind/delve into my history.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Yeah the man has soooooo many damned faults but the fucker can actually craft a novel, shame it will never happen again.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

bobjr posted:

Ned was lucky the North was almost all houses that are blindly loyal to the Starks as an institution, outside of the Boltons.

I think it was said he was a good battlefield commander but just an okay fighter, which is why people tend to think he beat Arthur Dayne in an unhonorable way and he doesn’t like to think about it.

I thought the whole thing was pretty laid out that Ned was definitively dead against Dayne except Howland Reed (WHERE WAS ANY OF THE REED poo poo IN THE SHOW) did something to save him.

WHERE WAS ALL THE REED poo poo IN THE SHOW.

HOWLAND REED WAS loving ALIVE WHERE THE gently caress WAS HOWLAND REED.

I know he was technically in the flashback but come the gently caress on.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Best characters in these books

Strong Belwas
Barristan The Bold
Garlan Tyrell
Patchface

No more questions

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Stannis the only dude who gets it?

STANNIS THE ONLY DUDE WHO LOVES HIS DAUGHTER gently caress YOU SHOW!

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
poo poo it's kind of funny in retrospect how great Beric is, he is almost the most Stannis dude out there past Stannis and Ned. My honor requires me to become an undead horror under the thrall of a foreign god? gently caress it, that dude is not my true king, I'll do it, my lord ordered me to restore the true king.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Nah Patchface is Tom Bombadil.