Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ika
Dec 30, 2004
Pure insanity

Hannibal Rex posted:

Amazon.de supposedly sent out only 180 copies or so. I got mine on the 30th, but I had the book preordered since about 2008. I don't know about any other leaks.

And at the rate he's moving the plot forward in Dance, there's no way in hell he'll finish in two more books.

A guy at my office also got one of the leaked copies, and he only ordered it sometime this year.

As for the normal bookstores selling them, I have rarely seen them hold back a book after they have received the shipement, I have seen variou books out over a month early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU