Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I am a longtime guitar teacher and guitar tech who also has a background in pro audio. My specialty is teaching people how to work on their guitars remotely- particularly teaching how to do setups. I've done it with hundreds of people in various facebook groups I'm in, and I'm willing to extend this offer to goonfriends. If you're interested DM me and I'll link you to my scheduling website and we can set something up. Free to goon homies.

The Dark Wind posted:

Denver, CO here (technically Broomfield but I’m in Denver all the time). Not sure if anyone checks the thread, but I could use a good metal guitar teacher who can handle an intermediate player.

Also if any folks want to play metal (metalcore, proggy stuff, melodic hardcore, etc) that’d be awesome.

I'm from there originally. If you really want an absolute monster of a teacher, hook up with Greg Burgess from Allegaeon. https://www.instagram.com/greggoroth/
There are a few other god tier teachers around you, but Greg is the cream of the crop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU