Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SystemAdminLios
Feb 22, 2007
Serial Poster ? I prefer " Social Intelligifier " .
Guitar, Vocal, and Auxiliiary Percussion (Djembe, Congas, Guiro, Klave, Triangle, along with mallet keyboards) can AND SHOULD be taught in our classrooms, however I am more than happy to provide instruction - for a negotiable fee, of course. Bear in mind, marimbas dont just pop out of the sky, so I dont own one yet. But so long as you bring one to rehearsal, you too can learn the Super Mario Brothers theme on glockenspiel! Presently my home studio is located in Shorewood, Wisconsin - just outside Milwaukee city limits.

I have 15 years playing the guitar, and was one of my 3 major instruments in college. I have 5 years' singing, and 2 years playing hand and mallet percussion. I can and will incorporate as much theory as you can handle within the discussion and reenforce key concepts and how they fit together within an ensemble. I can teach you the fundamentals of reading music, and coupled with your independent study, you can learn how to read and practice on your instrument!

Also - Metronome. Get a goddamn 'nome app. they are cheap/free.

Side note - looking to make expirimental music - some NASA grade poo poo, in odd metres and with strange harmonies. Very strong possibility of some John Cage concepts(the composer,NOT the Kombatant). Should this pique your interest, please feel free to email or PM.

Edit: My spelling gives away the fact I went to a public school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU