Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SVU Fan
Mar 5, 2008

I'm gay for Christopher Meloni
Hey guys, how are you? I've been a guitar player for the last ~9 years, and have been teaching highschool guitar class for the last year. I just moved to San Francisco to continue college for something completely unrelated and have nowhere near enough time to teach multiple periods anymore. I am however totally up for helping some goons out with some lessons if they need it :)

I listen to and play pretty much any style you could want ranging from metal to pop to soul to jazz to hip hop etc. I teach both acoustic and electric, and teach a full curriculum from absolute beginner things like holding the guitar and finger positions, to theory and composition. As far as credentials go, other than being a highschool guitar teacher, I don't have a big name to offer or anything but if it makes you more comfortable I've been in multiple bands of varying styles and have been actively playing shows and Warped Tour for ~5 years.

I don't have PMs, but feel free to reply and I'll give you my email or AIM or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SVU Fan
Mar 5, 2008

I'm gay for Christopher Meloni

SVU Fan posted:

Hey guys, how are you? I've been a guitar player for the last ~9 years, and have been teaching highschool guitar class for the last year. I just moved to San Francisco to continue college for something completely unrelated and have nowhere near enough time to teach multiple periods anymore. I am however totally up for helping some goons out with some lessons if they need it :)

I listen to and play pretty much any style you could want ranging from metal to pop to soul to jazz to hip hop etc. I teach both acoustic and electric, and teach a full curriculum from absolute beginner things like holding the guitar and finger positions, to theory and composition. As far as credentials go, other than being a highschool guitar teacher, I don't have a big name to offer or anything but if it makes you more comfortable I've been in multiple bands of varying styles and have been actively playing shows and Warped Tour for ~5 years.

I don't have PMs, but feel free to reply and I'll give you my email or AIM or something.

This is still up, but now I'm looking to take Piano lessons in the San Francisco area also. If anybody is a piano teacher in the area, I'd love to get together and set something up.