Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of the Waffles
Dec 22, 2008

Land of buttermilk and honey.
I'm looking for some vocal lessons! I'm in the Boston area, specifically south of Boston, but I wouldn't mind going into the city for a good teacher. I'm most interested in learning to sing for the rock band I want to start, so looking for that kinda rock and roll growly/bluesy stuff. If anyone here knows a good teacher in the are they could recommend, that would be cool, too. I'm an upright/electric bass player who got a degree in jazz at UMass Amherst, and I've been playing for about nine years now, so I could also trade voice lessons for bass lessons if someone wants. If anyone also just wants bass lessons or could use some theory talk, I'd love to help.

If anyone also wants to either play some small group jazz and jam, needs a studio recording, or just wants to rock out to whatever, I'm pretty much into all music in general, so if anyone's interested let me know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU